Kickoff energizes more than 300 students and includes our theme reveal, workshop training sessions, and lightning talks by subject matter experts. We’ll also explain more about the track system, and how StartUp is going to run.
* Zoom Recording on Drive and Discord
Starts at 11:00am EST
This is your team’s opportunity to learn and get design resources to create a killer project. Professors and students of different majors will be exploring areas of the UX design process, businesses models, and presentation workshops.
* Zoom Recordings on Drive and Discord
12:00pm - 1:30pm EST
Come meet with mentors, practice your pitches and get the feedback needed to enhance your overall solution. Midpoint Check #1 is for Track 1 teams
* Track 1 teams are required to attend one Midpoint Check, check email for sign up slots
5pm-6:30pm EST or 6:30pm-8pm EST
Come meet with mentors, practice your pitches and get the feedback needed to enhance your overall solution. Midpoint Check #2 is for Track 2 teams
* Track 2 teams are required to attend one Midpoint Check, check email for sign up slots
The day has come! Pitch your final solution to industry-professional mentors and judges.
* This event is required for all teams. Check email for sign up slots
10:00am - 1:30pm EST
Check out the StartUp Showcase, open to all students at SCAD! See what teams come up with and vote your favorite!
* Showcase will open on February 12th on scadstartup.com/showcase
Check the Showcase page on February 12th
The top 3 teams from each track will be invited to pitch their projects. Oh yeah, did we mention there’ll be cash prizes?
* Zoom link will be sent via email and Discord
Starts at 2:00pm EST